The Kenyan Embassy in Berlin is all set to provide mobile consular services at the KWIG Annual General Meeting in Mainz on September 2nd.
This will be done under the leadership of H.E. Ambassodor Tom Amolo, Ms Emma Malinda, Head of Consular Services and Mr. Alexander Karuma, Deputy Head of Consular Services.
Services to be offered are:
- Help in booking appointments for biometrics
- Emergency travel documents
- Regaining citizenship
- Birth certificate application
- Certificate of no impediment to marriage
Attendees have this golden opportunity to access these vital services without having to travel to Berlin. This is also a great opportunity for Kenyans to ask questions and get advice on matters handled by the consular section.
H.E. Ambassodor Tom Amolo and his team have been of great help to Kenyans living in Germany , especially when it comes to making themselves accessible to listen to various issues , actively participating in finding solutions and giving helpful recommendations.
KWIG is grateful for this support and is encouraging people to take advantage of this offer.
Tickets to the event are only available online via Eventbrite
About KWIG AGM
The KWIG AGM is an annual event that not only gives the opportunity to members to physically meet and interact, but also invites government officials, partners, stakeholders, sponsors, and the public in general to come and see what the organization does.
This is a family socializing event that brings people together to celebrate unity, culture and the love that holds us together.
Program usually includes:
- Colorful daytime programme
- Meet & Greet various dignitaries and diplomats from Germany and Kenya
- Business Exhibitions
- Kids programme and activities
- Live music performances from talented artists
- Delicious African dishes
- African Fashion and Curio shop
- Evening programme with dj entertainment (Adults only Afterparty from 22:00 hrs)